Material: Cut pile
Double-layer cut velvet upper, thicker, delicate and soft, suitable for spring and autumn. Fancy edging, fine stitching, firm and sturdy, stylish and beautiful. Non-slip cloth sole for a more comfortable fit.
Cleaning and disinfection
1. Facilities: Set up two decontamination tanks or decontamination buckets, equipped with rubber gloves, disinfectant drugs, water sources, measuring cups, etc.
2. Cleaning: Wash the slippers with water or detergent first.
3. Flush: Rinse the slippers with water in a clear water tank or a water bucket.
4. Disinfection: 1 Use the amount of cup to remove the venom into the sterilized bucket with the cover and the outer wall marked with scale. Soak the slippers completely in the disinfection tank or disinfection tank. The disinfectant concentration and soaking time should be strictly operated according to the instructions. When using a chlorine-containing disinfectant, the effective chlorine content of the soaking solution should be 250-500 mg/L, and the soaking time should be no less than 30 minutes. 2 Heat-resistant slippers can be operated by circulating steam at 100 ° C for 20 minutes to 30 minutes, or by boiling sterilization for 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
5. Cleaning: Remove the slippers from the disinfectant, rinse with clean water, remove the residual disinfectant, let cool for 10 to 15 minutes, and place the cleaning cabinet or safe deposit box after the slippers are dry.