A blanket is a commonly used bedding that has a warm function and is thinner than a quilt. There are many types of raw materials, so there are many varieties. After many friends bought the blanket home, it was not clear how to wash the blanket. Here, make a detailed summary of how to wash the blanket, so that friends who have purchased the blanket will know how to wash the blanket.
First of all, for the question of how to wash a blanket is the correct method, you must first figure out what kind of blanket your purchase belongs to. The cleaning methods for different quality blankets are different. According to the blankets that are often sold in the market, we divide the quality of the blankets into two groups. One is a pure wool blanket, and the other is a blanket made of chemical fiber. How to wash these two quality blankets is different.
Coral fleece blanket cleaning method
Machine wash: First, roll the blanket into a net bag and put it in a washing machine; use general detergent and wash at normal temperature, do not rinse with water; dry naturally after cleaning, do not use tumble dryer, and do not iron.
Hand wash: First, pour warm water of about 30 degrees Celsius into the container, and add an appropriate amount of neutral detergent; then soak the blanket in the container, soak for about 20 minutes, and then repeatedly scrub gently to make stains in the blanket Release it and remove the sewage; rinse it again and again with clean water, squeeze out the moisture, and finally dry it out in the shade without exposure.
In daily use, the blanket should often be bathed in the sun, and patted gently, so that the sweat, dust, dandruff, etc. adhered to the blanket are removed, and the fluff is carefully combed to keep the blanket surface Clean, fluffy and soft. When storing, you should prevent squashing, which can keep the texture of the blankets flexible and provide more care.
How to wash pure wool blankets
Wool blankets cannot be washed in a washing machine. Because the high speed rotation of the washing machine can damage the woolen blanket. Wool blankets are easily deformed after washing. Therefore, you can only wash it by hand or take it to a dry cleaner. Soak the woolen blanket with cold water for a while before cleaning so that the blanket is fully wetted. Then lift the blanket, squeeze some water gently, and rub it with your hands. Don’t twist the blanket dry, squeeze the water with your hands. Otherwise, the blanket is easily deformed. Finally, blankets are generally dried in the shade, and should not be exposed directly to the sun. This will make the blanket hard, out of shape, and easy to lose hair. How to wash a woolen blanket is probably to pay attention to these issues.
How to wash a blanket made of chemical fiber
There are two types of polyester and acrylic on the market. This blanket can be washed with a washing machine. But don’t add blister. Generally, cold water around 20 degrees is most suitable. Of course, hand washing is better, of course, how to wash a chemical fiber blanket is similar to a wool blanket (recommended: pillow). If you are washing with a washing machine, remember not to leave it in the washing machine. Instead, squeeze the handle dry with your hands. The blankets are mainly dry in the shade, so that the shape of the blanket can be more maintained, and it is not easy to lose hair. Secondly, if you want to make the blanket more smooth after washing, you can add about one or two white vinegar at the last cleaning, so that the washed blanket will look more colorful. In the end, everyone should keep in mind that no matter what blanket is used, do not use open water bubbles. Using open water bubbles not only deforms the blanket easily, but also makes it easier for the blanket to shed hair.
5 tips for blanket cleaning
1. In the laundry tub, use a neutral soap tablet or high-level washing powder to form a light soap solution of about 20 degrees. After the blanket is soaked in water, gently squeeze out the water and put it into the soap solution gently with your hands. Knead, wash, and rinse repeatedly with water.
2. If it is a pure blanket, you can put about one or two white vinegar in the last wash, so that the washed blanket will be as bright as new.
3. After rinsing, roll up the blanket, gently press it to drain the water, and then use the brush to trim the fluff into the original square shape.
4. It is best to dry the blanket with two bamboo poles in parallel, then place the blanket on the top and place it in a cool place to dry in the shade, and avoid direct exposure in the sun to prevent the blanket from fading and deforming.
5. After drying the blanket, it is best to brush it again to restore the original soft feel and appearance of the blanket.
Blanket daily care
1. During the daily care, you can remove the dust on the blanket by shaking and tapping.
2. However, if you accidentally spill the drink, which will cause the blanket to be soiled in a small area, you can gently wipe it with warm water at about 40 degrees Celsius with a white towel with strong absorption.
3. If the carpet is partially stained with oil, it is difficult to wash with clean water. At this time, you can use a mild alkaline mild detergent to gently wipe it, and then wipe it with a white towel with a strong absorbency and warm water at about 40 degrees Celsius. clean.
4. Don’t panic if you encounter a large range of dirt. Adjust the washing machine to a soft gear, add mild detergents that are acidic or weakly alkaline, and then mix with water. Dry the water and dry it.