Material: Coral Fleece
Sole material: EVA
Sole thickness: 7mm
High-quality coral fleece material with good softness, good coverage, skin-friendly warmth, good moisture absorption, and comfortable wearing. Coral fleece fabric is not easy to lose hair, can not afford balls, and has no irritation to the skin. The non-slip thick sole is lightweight and stress-free, and will not deform when worn for a long time.
Cleaning and disinfection
1. Facilities: Set up two decontamination tanks or decontamination buckets, equipped with rubber gloves, disinfectant drugs, water sources, measuring cups, etc.
2. Cleaning: Wash the slippers with water or detergent first.
3. Flush: Rinse the slippers with water in a clear water tank or a water bucket.
4. Disinfection: 1 Use the amount of cup to remove the venom into the sterilized bucket with the cover and the outer wall marked with scale. Soak the slippers completely in the disinfection tank or disinfection tank. The disinfectant concentration and soaking time should be strictly operated according to the instructions. When using a chlorine-containing disinfectant, the effective chlorine content of the soaking solution should be 250-500 mg/L, and the soaking time should be no less than 30 minutes. 2 Heat-resistant slippers can be operated by circulating steam at 100 ° C for 20 minutes to 30 minutes, or by boiling sterilization for 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
5. Cleaning: Remove the slippers from the disinfectant, rinse with clean water, remove the residual disinfectant, let cool for 10 to 15 minutes, and place the cleaning cabinet or safe deposit box after the slippers are dry.